Monday, March 16, 2009

Hi, I am a graphic designer, currently living and working in Paris. This is something I have been meaning to do for a while now; a place to keep a note of places I have been, where I would like to go, what I like and what inspires me. Well there is nothing scarier than an empty white page, so here are some old and new ads that I have seen recently have really loved.

Epuron - 'The Wind'
From the first time i saw this, i loved it! brilliant!



Honda - 'Choir'
This is so clever!



The Cadburys Ads
You either love them or hate them, im not sure if im a little scared of the most recent but they are cool!



Coke - 'Bugs Life Super Bowl Ad 09'
This is beauutttiifffuul! I dread to think how long it took to make and how much it cost!



Oxfam 'Be HumanKind'
This is also beautifully made.



HBO - 'Voyeur'
This is such a clever idea, across all media!



Guiness Surfer
This has got to be the most iconic ad of all time! Without the horses, it just wouldnt have been the same!